The Youth Entrepreneurial Service Foundation for the needs of the project ‘Together for Success: young entrepreneurs, a driving force for good inter-ethnic relations’, financed by the European Union, opens a call for engaging 2 trainers for conducting training courses on the following topics:
1 (one) educator for the training ‘Building entrepreneurial capacities’ and the following proposed indicative topics:
- Introduction to entrepreneurship, advantages and challenges;
- Motivation and leadership;
- Financing small businesses;
- Human resources management;
- Sales and promotion.
1 (one) educator for the training ‘Advocacy and development of skills for inter-ethnic collaboration’ and the following proposed indicative topics:
*** The proposed topics are offered as a guidance for potentially selected trainers. The program should be prepared in accordance with the conclusions of the Multi-ethnic research study for youth entrepreneurship, which is available at the following link https://goo.gl/DvNMEP.
- Skills for organised representation and advocacy;
- Barriers to organised representation and advocacy;
- Organised representation and advocacy in front of policy creators;
- Associating with entrepreneurs from other ethnic minorities.
The applicants should submit:
- Curriculum vitae (CV);
- List of references;
- Program proposal for the training;
- The cost of providing the service.
The applicants should submit a complete offer with all required documents via e-mail, at firstname.lastname@example.org
no later than the 1st
of August 2016, by 12:00h indicating for which training they apply. Incomplete proposals and submissions sent after the deadline will not be considered.
In addition to this call we submit the following document for further instructions
(available in Macedonian language).