for awarding grants to finance projects of civil society organisations
in the creation of youth policies 2016
The deadline for submitting applications:
12th of October 2016, 12.00h
The general objective of the competition is the socio-economic development of youth and their inclusion in the labour market.
The specific objective of the call is to strengthen the capacity of civil society organisations to implement local measures to support youth in cooperation with local authorities.
The proposed activities should focus on a defined set of proposed measures:
Encouraging youth participation
Increased information dissemination for youth
Promote local youth work
Social integration through the process of formal and non-formal education
Support of (self) employment
Improving the cultural life of youth
FINANCIAL FRAMEWORK OF THE CALL
Fund for financing
The total fund to finance projects within the call is 1,110,605 Macedonian denars (18,000 euros).
Size of grants
The call will provide support for at least 6 (six) local projects of civil society organisations and each grant will amount to a maximum of 3,000 euros. Project activities for at least 2 proposed measures will be implemented in each municipality.
Applicants must meet the following criteria to be eligible to apply for the call:
- Be legal subjects registered in the Central Registry of Macedonia at least 1 year from the date of publication of this call;
- Registered as associations or foundations under the Law of Associations and Foundations;
- Have experience in youth work and working with young people;
- Be responsible for the preparation and management of the project activity.
- The applicant can participate independently or in partnership with one or more organisations;
- The applicant can participate at the call with a single project proposal only;
- The applicant must not be a partner in another project proposal;
- The applicant may receive only one grant at the call for funding;
- The applicant had no right to participate if they have received a project proposal from the “IPA instrument – National Programme 2011: Transition Assistance and Institution Building“.
The call will finance only short-term project activities with a duration of 1 (one) to 3 (three) months. Project activities must be completed by mid-January 2017.
THE OPEN CALL FOR AWARDING GRANTS TO CSOs (available in Macedonian language)
Download the application pack here!
For additional information contact firstname.lastname@example.org
and 02 3108 891.