The grant scheme within the project ‘Together for Success’, funded by the European Union, focuses on strengthening the cooperation between the target groups of the project (civil society organisations, young entrepreneurs and the local authorities) on local level, in order to promote youth entrepreneurship with a special emphasis on ethnic minorities inclusion in society, as a common platform to enhance the inter-ethnic relations. The basis for identifying the topics of this public call is the Action Plan of the Youth Entrepreneurship Support (YES) Network (Priority no. 4: Stimulating and supporting entrepreneurship among young people from ethnic minorities), as well as the recommendations of the Multi-ethnic research study for youth entrepreneurship
(available in Macedonian and Albanian language).
1. Improving the conditions for entrepreneurship development;
2. Integrating entrepreneurs from ethnic minorities in various programmes for support and networking.
The total fund and grant amount
The grant scheme has a total fund of 2,882,271 Macedonian denars, while the maximum amount that will be awarded per individual grant is 320,252 denars. The grant scheme is open to civil society organisations, and at least 18 civil society organisations will benefit from it.
Duration of projects
The project proposals should have a maximum duration of 6 months and be implemented in the period between March and August 2017.
Criteria for applicants
Eligible applicant are the civil society organisations that:
- are registered as associations or forms of association under the Law for Associations and Foundations;
- are established at least two (2) years from the date of publication of this call;
- they have conducted activities in the area of youth entrepreneurship and economic empowerment of young people;
- have organisational capacities;
- are responsible for the preparation and management of the project activity.
The applicant should implement the proposed project in partnership with at least one (1) co-applicant who must fulfill the same criteria listed for the applicant above. CSO co-applicant must be active in the field of promoting inter-ethnic relations and/or provide support to the young entrepreneurs of an ethnic minority that is different to the one that is being addressed by the applicant.
Submission of applications
The application package must be submitted only by e-mail at email@example.com. The deadline for submission is the 20th
of January, 2017. The applications sent after this deadline will not be accepted.
Skopje – December 13th
Tetovo – December 15th
Bitola – December 19th
Stip – December 20th
Apply for participation at the info days on the following link: https://goo.gl/SA9Kly
Documents for download (in Macedonian language) are available here: