YESNetwork – Best Practice competition 2015
Deadline to submit your applications: 15th of August, 2015
The Youth Entrepreneurship Support Network (YESNetwork) invites all civil society organisations which actively promote and develop youth entrepreneurship and/or strengthen the economic capacities of young people; to take participation at YESNetwork Best Practice competition 2015.
Share your experience with us and the network will enable dissemination and exploitation of the identified and approved good practices through various channels of communication, including publications, newsletters, events, workshops, etc. In addition, the three finalist organisations will be awarded with prize money in the amount of 1000 euros each. More detailed information about the competition
and the application form
are available (in Macedonian) on the following link: http://www.yes-network.org/izveshtai-i-dokumenti/
PARTICIPATION CONDITIONS FOR THE COMPETITION
- Eligible applicants are all civil society organisations registered in the Republic of Macedonia, according to the Law on Associations of Citizens and Foundations (NGO).
- Each organisation can apply with only one potential good practice.
- The application form should be send electronically at email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org, by the 15.08.2015, at the latest.
- YESNetwork will nominate the selection committee responsible for the validation and evaluation of the submitted applications.
- The validated good practices will be announced by the 25th of August, 2015 and will be published at the network’s website (www.yes-network.org); they will be also promoted via YESNetwork’s manual – “Innovative ideas for supporting youth entrepreneurship”.
- The top 3 ranked good practices will be selected as YESNetwork Best Practices for the year 2015, to which the network will award prize money in the amount of 61500 Macedonian denars each.
- The presentation of the awards will take place within the conference „YESNetwork 2015 – Dissemination of Good Practices“ (01-02 September 2015, Skopje), at which the three finalists will present the best practices with a short presentation (5-10 minutes).
- Relevance in aspect of the network’s activities
Youth Entrepreneurship Support Network (YESNetwork)
Phone: 02 3077 008, 02 3103 660