The Youth Cultural Center - Bitola in cooperation with the Youth Entrepreneurial Service Foundation announces:
Call for participation in trainings for enhancing the capacities of civic organizations in influencing youth policies
within the project
"Enhancing CSOs capacities to enforce the creation of youth policies"", IPA TAIB 2013 Program "Enhanced involvement of civil society in EU integration reforms"
The project "Enhancing CSOs capacities to enforce the creation of youth policies " which aims to enhance the capacities of the civil society organizations in influencing effectively the creation of youth policies and decision making processes at local and national level, will contribute to a more dynamic civil society.
Trainings on "Influencing youth policies"
The aim of the trainings is to enhance the capacity of the civil society organizations to monitor youth policies, strategic development plans and measures at local and national level.
The call refers to three two-day trainings for influencing youth policies, for three groups of 15 participants. The call will cover a total of 45 participants, representatives of civil society organizations, who will be able to choose one of the three proposed terms for the training by signing up:
The trainings will be organized as full-day events, at a common location where participants can spend time together formally and informally, and be involved in capacity building and networking activities. At the end of each training, joint recommendations and reflections will be developed. These recommendations will be used to create the following project outputs (online course and toolkit).
- I term: 19 - 20 April 2018
- II term 26 - 27 April 2018
- III term 10 - 11 May 2018
Participants in this training will have the opportunity:
- To become familiar with the basics, quality standards and indicators of youth policy;
- To learn about planning, creating, implementing and evaluating youth policy;
- To become familiar with all relevant institutional actors in the country responsible for creating and implementing youth policies;
- To overcome the steps for advocating youth policies with all relevant stakeholders and decision makers;
- To get motivated within the involvement and contribution to the socio-economic development of the country through creation of youth policies on current issues that affect them.
Profile of participants
- Representatives of civil society organizations working on youth programs in the organizations;
- Active members and volunteers in civic organizations, with a focus on youth organizations;
- Older than 18 years;
- Strong motivation for involvement in the processes of creating and advocating for youth policies.
The trainings will be conducted by an experienced trainer in the field of youth policies and youth participation. Location: Bitola. One participant from each organization can apply by completing the application here. Deadline for applications Thursday, April 12, 2018 - 16:00. Contact person: Meri Nashoku 075 468 651.
Only selected participants will be contacted to participate in the training by receiving a detailed work program and logistics information. Accommodation, food, materials and travel costs will be covered for all participants. The selected participants must get actively involved in the training.
The detailed call with more information about the project objectives is available here.
Inform yourself about the project activities here.