Winning any project funding is an extremely competitive process. While an outstanding project is an absolute must, the skills to sell your idea to the funders and knowledge of the EU policy context are equally important, as well as managing and delivering your project when it has been financed.
We offer high-quality, customized project application and implementation services to help clients seize new EU funding opportunities and turn innovative ideas into project proposals. This ranges from EU public grants and private loans identification, consortium recruitment, bid writing, selection of experts, negotiation with the granting authorities, budgeting, quality control and implementation of projects.
Our most regular services are:
- Assess your project and identify the most relevant funding programme
- Research and identify appropriate partners, provide legal and contractual support between you and your partners
- Develop and draft your grant application
- Lobby on behalf of your organisation
- Support your team in project evaluation/reporting
- Provide communication support including building your project website and all external marketing